I notice that, again, I’ve been really quiet on the blogging front recently – primarily due to the fact that I’ve been catching up on the past couple of weeks at uni that I’ve missed. Apologies, apologies, I’m finally managing to get everything back in order so I’ll be back to posting regularly very soon. I’ve also had my iPhone stolen recently, if you were wondering why I’m barely ever on Twitter either, these days. Here are some posts that I’m looking to write hopefully before the end of the week:
- Urban Outfitters Gets Uber Criticism – Bought way too many dodgy products from there recently.
- Urban Outfitters Haul – Picking the decent stuff from the crap.
- Saying Hello To My New Macbook Air – Apple or Windows? Windows 8 perks vs. Mac functionality.
- Halloween Feature – Potentially not the most interesting post, as we didn’t even dress up – haha.
- Planning for my work experience at ELLE in London in 11 days!
- Topshop/Urban Outfitters/Miss Selfridge/New Look New In Feature.
- Cambridge Satchel Bag Lovin’.
- Alex Christopher Event Write-Up.
- Brat & Suzie Review.
And I’m sure I’ll think of plenty more soon.