1. Dahlia Ava Tassel Hem Dress with Lace Detail – £68 | How quirky is this dress? I have the perfect fedora and platform boots for it. It would also go beautifully with #4 – the RegalRose ring.
2. ASOS shirt – £18 | I’ve been traipsing around the high street looking for a really simple plain white shirt to wear with the plethora of collar pins/statement necklaces I’ve been coveting recently. Thanks to Clara from CountessDuBlush for this find!
3. Boohoo Annie Oversized Vintage Jumper – £15 | I’d like this in coral and jade, please and thank you. The coral is on trend with the current pastel madness and is one of the very few colours that actually makes my pale skin look semi radiant, or at least alive.
4. RegalRose Zuri Turquoise Knuckle Ring – £17 | Massive fan of this brands stuff, not a particular fan of their price tags though. After losing my first midi ring last week, I’m scared to buy this. But I must. I must. Big on the stacking/OTT rings trend at the moment.
5. Company Magazine Fashion Forum Ticket – £25 | Plus travelling, plus food – argh. If I get a job within the next couple of days and secure some proper income, I am so very there. I’m also looking for someone to car pool with – I don’t have a car myself, but I did this with some bloggers to London Fashion Week last year and it worked really well and was cost-effective! Let me know if you fancy it!
6. Urban Outfitters Casio Pink Mini Digital Watch – £20 | The black Casio watch in a similar design has had me hovering over the ‘buy’ button for years, but this pink one might just have me sold. I’ve seen one in a mint green at Button & Bow however, that I might nab instead!
7. Boohoo Arwen Extreme Suedette Flatform Wedge – £25 | Why do I have to have pathetically small size-3 feet, which are always the first size to sell out? I want these and I want them badly. They’re the perfect ‘ALT’ernative to sandals if you’re a bit too gothy for them, like me. I’m on these as soon as they’re back in.
What’re you drooling over this month?